United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, someone is trying to buy this item from me.
It's the $9 new item from this game:
Citadels: The Dark City

Oh, you don't see it?

Quote:
And the marketplace is still telling me that the item does not exist. This is very strange. I'm using a different computer from the one I was using last night. I've done boardgamegeek transactions on both computers before with no problems. I don't' know what's going on with this one, but it's weird.

Well, if I go to my own marketplace, and "manage inventory" I see it there. But it can't be bought. I've relisted it once, and the same thing happened.
Not in my sale list:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewuser&...
But it's still in my inventory when I "manage" it.

Any help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I see it. I can place it in my cart. Didn't go any further as it is reserved. No ideas otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brooks
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see it, and I can buy it. It says RESERVED in the listing. Using Explorer 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Howitzer_120mm wrote:

Oh, you don't see it?

Quote:
And the marketplace is still telling me that the item does not exist. This is very strange. I'm using a different computer from the one I was using last night. I've done boardgamegeek transactions on both computers before with no problems. I don't' know what's going on with this one, but it's weird.

Well, if I go to my own marketplace, and "manage inventory" I see it there. But it can't be bought. I've relisted it once, and the same thing happened.
Not in my sale list:

Any help?

Not sure if this is the case here, but I do know that if someone puts the game in their cart, it is not available to purchase by anyone else for some short period of time (either they remove it from their cart or it times out).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kneumann wrote:
Howitzer_120mm wrote:

Oh, you don't see it?

Quote:

Not in my sale list:

Any help?

Not sure if this is the case here, but I do know that if someone puts the game in their cart, it is not available to purchase by anyone else for some short period of time (either they remove it from their cart or it times out).

Ah, so it was in the cart, but then it timed out. Because now obviously it's there. But last night it wasn't.

But still the other guy said that when he tried to buy it, "the item didn't exist"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got another person who has this same problem. Until it is resolved, BGG is losing those percentages from my sales.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.