Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

How long does a 2-player game take? when you first play, and then after a few games (how many?)? I am mostly interested in the game length for players who like to take enough time to think (without analysis paralysis, though).

I could only find one thread that mentioned this, where a poster said that the first game takes about 1h30, and that you can reach 30 minutes (I don't know how many games he played before reaching this playing time). Is this your experience too?

Any information would be appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duffy
United States
Phoenixville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Mr Worf.....Fire!
mbmbmbmbmb
90 mins sounds about right if you are both taking "reasonable" consideration of the moves, i.e. no major analysis paralysis. 30 mins?! Seems too quick, RE is a bit chess like in its play with 2. I mean that in a good way though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Parsons
United Kingdom
Charfield
flag msg tools
Old enough to know what's right
badge
Young enough not to choose it
mbmbmbmbmb
I tend to agree. As you get more experienced, the "automatic" moves become quicker, but some moves become slower as you appreciate the strategic alternatives and start planning further ahead.
I wouldn't try to fit a game in a 1-hour lunchbreak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2-player game does take us about 40 minutes. but we are fast players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for these prompt replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.