Popular Tags: artscow [+] [View All]
Chester
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
The heroes we deserve!
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed an order last month and got a shipping confirmation on the 21st that my order went out. Now, 16 business days later, I am going crazy waiting to see how my decks turned out. Anybody have an idea of how long they typically take to arrive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I generally get mine about a week or so after they ship. They are coming from Hong Kong so extended delays can be possible if they get stuck in customs for whatever reason, though. I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one BGG report of their package arriving resealed after being inspected. I'm not sure how much time that added to their order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
It can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks, in my experience. I haven't had a shipment lost yet, though (and I've had plenty).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kollross
Canada
Carvel
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
Pew pew pew!!!
badge
I'm a member of the Game Artisans of Canada
mbmbmbmbmb
My first order was 7 days to Canada, the second two weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal B
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm satisfied - my first order (photo book) was here (in Central Europe) in 10 buss.days, the playing cards in 8 BD
FYI it is even better than from the local shop, they had my photobook done in 3 weeks ... or was it secretly produced by Artscow too? who knows... laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jane Doe
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently at 15 business days for my latest cards order - 19 if you count Saturdays. This is somewhat unusual, since all orders I made before have arrived within the promised 12 business days. Two T-shirts I ordered after the cards have in fact already arrived a week ago.

Personally, I am hoping that, like in so many games, complaining about a particular resource/card/... not turning up will result in me having my package tomorrow.

If it does not arrive tomorrow, I'll contact Artscow and see what they have to say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Collins
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm at 15 business days as well (about 3 weeks) where my last order came in 11 business days (about 2 weeks) its a big order so I am kind of concerned, but it sounds like slow shipping across the board this time around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmeline Dobson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Has anybody here had any experience with their FedEx delivery?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jane Doe
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was apparently a customs issue indeed; I have now received a card telling me to come pick it up at the customs office. The e-mail reply I had gotten from Artscow seems to indicate that they would like you to wait a month before contacting them about missing/delays shipments:

Quote:
Your order was shipped on 4/30 already. If you cannot get it until 5/30, please contact us again.

Thank you for your patience.

So, if your shipment is late, customs might indeed be the issue. I obviously have no idea if Artscow, when mailed after their "deadline" of a month, will have anything useful to say about packages that did indeed get lost, but now I can vouch for the fact that customs can slow things down.

I will be picking up my order on Tuesday. If customs give me any trouble, I'll post here with details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic Chilton
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorks
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lady Solitas wrote:
It was apparently a customs issue indeed; I have now received a card telling me to come pick it up at the customs office.

I got a package delayed by customs. I eventually received it resealed with a Customs sticker (no card saying pick-up, I think that's only when there is VAT to pay)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
my artscow shipment came marked as gift, do they they do that for all their orders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Reading
Australia
SA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Just got my first order in a satisfying 7 days. Hongkong to Australia. Maybe we're closer, hmm, as far as I can tell from the world map I live directly below Hongkong. They could have just dropped my parcel and I could have caught it as it wizzed past whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
my artscow shipment came marked as gift, do they they do that for all their orders?

I've found that to be standard practice with things I have bought online from companies in Hong Kong & Taiwan. Often the value is stated at a fraction of the actual value. I suspect they do this to help it move through Customs quickly...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.