fishhaid
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hi there, Face here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

My daughter is representing her school at the Illinois Young Authors Conference this Saturday, May 16th from 9am to 2:30pm and as the proud parent I am, I will drive her there from Chicago. Unfortunately, the activities they have planned for the parents are non-existant and I'll be waiting there for her for 6 hours.

If anyone knows of any gaming opportunities in the Bloomington-Normal area this Saturday, let me know. I'd even bring the games...

Thanks,

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave L.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
You might get more response if you post this in the Midwest forum, although I'm not certain.

You could try the local game shop in Bloomington, Gryfalia's Aerie. They have an AT-43 demo scheduled for that day if that's your sort of thing, and you might be able to find some people to play boardgames with. I haven't been there, but it seems to be a well-regarded business from those I know who have gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fishhaid
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hi there, Face here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Roth
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It was great to meet you Chris.

Like always, I end up finding posts about Bloomington, IL after they are more or less irrelevant, but since you came in and we learned (well, I relearned) Monsterpocalypse while you were here, it was a good time..;-) Too bad neither of us can roll well at all and precisely zero buildings were destroyed before you had to leave...

The AT-43 players did come in and the Therians ended up taking first place in the rather interesting scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.