Popular Tags: [View All]
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate to point this out but in the description it reads...

"Battle Command uses sets of detailed, highly collectable soldiers and tank scale models. They create an authentic battle atmosphere which adds to the realism of the game."

I love games with miniatures but when I look at this photo I don't see any... Can anyone elaborate?

If miniatures are to be included what types of tanks, soft vehicles, artillery and troops... and what scale are they?
Nothing kills a WWII game for me more than cardboard images in plastic stands... I'd rather see elaborate counters... Just my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
Someone must have been listening in... It now reads "Battle Command uses sets of detailed, highly collectable soldiers and tank scale card models."

Highly collectible CARD models?

You gotta be kidding me. Nothing like empty hyperbole in the game description (and "card" models) to turn me off to a game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL... So how exactly is this game better than War to Axis, which I happen to like the rules to just not the detailed collectible card models.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.