Popular Tags: [View All]
Mirza
Canada
Brooks
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone tell me the exact number of game pieces contained in their copy of Power Grid. I seem to have 22 yellow houses, 23 black and purple houses, 24 green and red houses and 22 coal (2 short for sure as I can't fill up the resource market). Also, who would I contact in regards to missing pieces from the box? Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the game's page here: Power Grid, you should have 22 of each house, so you have a few spares.

But yes, you should also have 24 coal.

You can contact Rio Grande here: http://www.riograndegames.com/customer_service.html.

But it may be worth having a quick word with the store where you bought it - They might just have some cubes knocking around.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you haven't listed what country you are in it would be the publisher of the version you got. If it is an English language copy, then it would be Rio Grande Games. Jay is excellent at supply replacement parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirza
Canada
Brooks
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry new user here. I've updated my profile to reflect that I'm in Canada. Yes the manual states that the box should contain 22 houses of each color, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that there are actually 23 in order to allow for 21 houses in a 2 player game and a marker each for scoring and player order tracks. I also have 6 summary cards instead of listed 5, so either the manual is inaccurate or my game is a mess...or both. Should I use the contact form on Rio Grande Games site or contact Jay directly (if so, could someone link his profile please)? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd go via the RGG website

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirza
Canada
Brooks
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the contact form on RGG site and I received a quick response from Jay who promised to send me the replacement coal pieces. Great customer service so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.