Gijs Bouwman
Netherlands
Bussum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Big Trouble in Little Shadowbrook: A Review of A Touch of Evil (with pictures!)
Good review!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris J
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
. . . or just let me nibble your soul . . . .
badge
Electra Bellum. Electra Gloriosum.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Big Trouble in Little Shadowbrook: A Review of A Touch of Evil (with pictures!)
Styfen wrote:
Last Night on Earth comes in a (close to standard gaming size) square box, the front cover is an attractive looking affair with several of the heroes looking dashing, which is contrasted against the single goofiest looking villain in the game.

Last Night on Earth?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Review, I'm thinking of getting this game myself and also LNoE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good review.

Are you EndersGames in disguise ?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dair Grant
United States
Martinsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Styfen wrote:
The last thing I would have to say about these components is they’re all the same glossy finish, this finish looks nice but picks up fingerprints like buggery.

How does buggery pick up fingerprints? Obviously very easily, based on your comparison.

All kidding aside, a very good review of a game I enjoy. This is a more thorough review than I think I could ever do. Double thumbs up from me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Thanks. Great review. I placed my order today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Jones
United States
Niantic
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, what an awesome review! So entertaining, and great style with the question and answer format. I'm immediately putting this game on my Wish List as a must-have, simply based on this review. Thank you! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

I have been playing his game on and off for since June and I am still not fed up with it.
The only gripe I have is the plastic box inset. I removed it and placed all cards, components etc in plastic bags. It would really be amazing if anyone has managed to fit everything neatly in that plastic inset ! Well, if you have....do tell how, please
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
über evil bob
United States
Mount Doom
Middle-earth
flag msg tools
And you thought Old & CE Bob was Evil
badge
LIVE ACTION SPAM HUNTER
mbmbmbmbmb
threadblanklocked

the original post from May 2009 is now gone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.