Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Jones
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realized that it was one year to the day that I placed my pre-order for Tales of the Arabian Nights with the information then available that it should be available in "a few months". I'm really trying to be patient here but I really hope this games arrives in July as per the latest word from Zev.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been more than 10 years since I first received the designer's revised 2nd edition rules and paragraph booklet.
So a year more or less is nothing
meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Won't be long now kids ... how do you think I feel, I've been working on it for more than a year!

I uploaded some more pics to make you feel better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Kafka wrote:
I just realized that it was one year to the day that I placed my pre-order for Tales of the Arabian Nights with the information then available that it should be available in "a few months". I'm really trying to be patient here but I really hope this games arrives in July as per the latest word from Zev.

I pre-ordered mine on January 1st - I will now hold my tongue in deference to those who came before me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Milander
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I completely understand your pain. My pre-order anniversary is 1 week from today. zombie I know a lot of hard work has been put in to this game especially by Universal Head and Zev so I am sure it will be well worth the wait. tantaj:

Universal Head, Thanks for uploading some more pics. goldencamel I was wondering where they came from. It's still looking good. I am not sure I want to know how many times you had to redesign the map and everything but I am sure it will be well received. meeple

The Windsong Bard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the pre-order period over? I want to pre-order, but never have found a way to do so. On the games webpage there is a link to pre-order, but it takes me to the store where the game does not appear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered from thoughthammer.com. Also preordered one as a gift for a friend...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Milander
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that you can still pre-order from Thoughthammer as well as a few other places. :ninja: You can find a few of them just by running through ads on BBG's Tales of the Arabian Nights page. :tantaj: Just do a few searches and I am sure you can find more places to pre-order from. Although I must admit that thoughthammer is pretty much the only one I have used. :meeple:

The Windsong Bard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Maroney
United States
Yonkers
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:
It has been more than 10 years since I first received the designer's revised 2nd edition rules and paragraph booklet.
meeple

It has been over sixteen years since I wrote the bloody second edition revisions. So, yeah, I'm looking forward to it too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Johnson
United States
flag msg tools
womzilla wrote:
Great Dane wrote:
meeple

It has been over sixteen years since I wrote the bloody second edition revisions. So, yeah, I'm looking forward to it too.

I think we have a winner. : )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin, you're the man. Now where's Eric?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
UniversalHead wrote:
I uploaded some more pics to make you feel better.

Would you mind putting up a new box cover image? The old one was long ago deleted and the current one is to a broken link. Would be nice to have the correct final one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.