Andrew Rae
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As previously advertised I am running games on the Saturday of Queens Birthday (30th may) in Wellington. I have secured the use of one of the modern rooms at Wellington Elim which is half way down Tennison Street. You can turn off Courtney place into Tory (burger king corner) and then into Tennison or you can get to it off Kent Terrace (or whatever the name of the street coming from the basin reserve is).

We (being me and my games) will be around from 10am - 10pm approx so you can join us nearly any time. I may have a short enforced break from 6.00 - 6.45 for tea, but otherwise you can arrive anytime. The church is giving us the palce on Koha so there is no admission, but I am asking for a donation so we can give them something. All are welcome

We will also be having a designers/publishers forum at 4pm in the afternoon. I know of 5-10 people around wellington that have been actively involved in designing and publishing games and I want to have a round table to share experiences. Some of these guys may also bring copies of their game to demo and or playtest. So help them out and give their game a go.

It would be useful though not essential if I knew numbers so please flick me an email if you think you'll come down sometime on saturday. And ofcourse Wellycon is coming up later in the year back at St Pats which is a weekend of gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rae
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feel free to bring a game or two if you like. I will run a library system with most of my games so you cna check my profile to see if I've got what you want to play or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Dodd
New Zealand
Martinborough
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Limited Access - Wellycon XI - Back 5th June 2018
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing with one of my regular groups that night, but I should be able to drop in after lunch for a few hours.

Cheers Andrew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rae
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder that we are go in Wellington on Saturday. We have at least a hakf dozen designers in attendance and at least four or five new games to demo for you, including a bunch of prototypes that are at various stages of development.

Ofcourse many of the great euro's will be available to play via the Wellycon library, and you are welcome to bring your own if they are not in my collection. All my games are tracked in my profile so check it out if you have any doubts.

All welcome.

Thanks
Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.