Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this game today and was hoping to get it to the table tomorrow at Game Night.

However, after tlooking through some of the amendments and their listed effects I can see that there could be some problems with ambiguity.

General questions that apply to multiple amendments-

When multiple players have the right to take a card or cards, what order is the taking done in?

Is the taking done at random or by choice? If by choice, who chooses?

Are cards that are taken subject to taking by players who choose later as the effect is resolved?

Questions about specific amendments-

Right to Arm Bears (no, that's not a typo by me)- "The player with the fewest cards may take one card from any two other players."- Other cards reference "player or players" when there may be a tie. Is that the case here or if there is a tie does no one get the card? If ties are friendly what order is the taking done in?

Excessive Punishment- "On the next Amendment, anyone who discards any cards draws that many cards."- Is this done before or after the next amendments are chosen by the players? If not and it's treated as an effect of the nex amendment, does this one give anyone a choice of discarding and drawing or does it alter other amendments that allow a draw and/or discard?

Trial By Jury- "All players vote to see if the player with the most points loses five ppoints, or the one with the fewest points gains five." Is it a "one player, one vote" process? What if there is a tie?

Are there any official answers to these or are we just going to have to wing it as we go along?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.