Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
upandawaygames.com
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We (hkstyletea and spotlight) were playing online and the final tally of scores had it 82-81 for one player, but the popups on both of our screens said that the other had won. Possibly there is a bug in the software? Thought the makers, whose email address I don't know, would like to know. Thanks for making the game available online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Norman
United Kingdom
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
heli wrote:
We (hkstyletea and spotlight) were playing online and the final tally of scores had it 82-81 for one player, but the popups on both of our screens said that the other had won. Possibly there is a bug in the software? Thought the makers, whose email address I don't know, would like to know. Thanks for making the game available online.

Yes, this has been picked up already, and will be fixed in the next version. Basically, it's working out the winner before it adds on the end-of-game bonuses!

If you do want to contact me, my address is the address that the registration confirmation came from, and also the address that notifications for turn-based games come from, so just reply to any of those messages.

David.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.