Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philippe Sergerie
Canada
La Prairie
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've looked in the game manual but was not able to find an answer to the following questions:

1) Call all units attack a "wall" or is the possibility to attack limited to the siege engine?

2) Is there a limit to the number of wall tokens that can be placed in one area? It's seems that anything over 1 token (-2 to attack), makes it difficult if not impossible to destroy the other enemy units.

3) Are siege engines bought the same was as other units/forces (i.e. a the cost of 1 gold at the last phase of a game turn)?.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything can attack a wall, but only siege engines have no penalty (they have a bonus against walls instead).

Yes, there can be more than 1 wall in an area. See the example at the end of page 7.

Yes, siege engines are forces, with a cost of 1. Always buy at least one before entering an area with walls!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dorrell
England
Darwen
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My response would be:-

1) All units

2) No limit

3) Yes - 1 gold

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Knowles
United States
Willowick
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1.Any units can attack,but the modifier applies if it isn't a siege engine.i.e.-with a siege engine you can attack the walls at 3 or less and other units at 1.Without a siege engine your regular units will attack at -2 for one wall,-4 for two walls,etc.A damaged wall is a -1 to attacking units other than siege engines.

2.No limit.

3.Yes.

bikerboy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.