Popular Tags: [View All]
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for a nice way to store my RoboRally boards, and finally stumbled across this:

http://www.organize.com/scpaorcacl.html

I picked mine up at the local Michael's today. It was 40% off this week, but I can't guarantee that the sales are chain-wide, so ymmv.

It has enough space to hold everything from the original base game, plus Armed and Dangerous, Grand Prix, and Radioactive. I don't think there would be enough space if I were to add the Crash and Burn boards, but I could easily see using one of these for all the official boards (including the AH boards) and storing the other components in another manner.

I searched the forum a bit, but didn't see anything like this, so I thought I'd mention it. I'll try to get some photos uploaded later.

Edit to clarify: The space issue when adding more boards than I currently put into it is due to the height of the Program Cards deck.

Edit 2: I found a Plano box to hold all the bits.

All the official boards plus the rules and the aids fit in the scrap paper box:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.