Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The Beholder is now my first piece of artwork to be incorporated into the game. You will see it in the game as the letter 'e' but when you run into it you'll know the terror of facing a creature with 360 combat view and the ability to freeze you in your tracks and cast deadly missiles with it's eyes.

Very cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
mbourgeois wrote:
You will see it in the game as the letter 'e'

I admit that I was hoping the art in question would be more like the letter 'e' than what it is. That isn't commentary on the quality of your art -- it's because I love the idea behind this game, and the out-of-game art seems out of character.

But, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the... oh, never mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The beholder and others are only for the bestiary. Each will represent some sort of subgroup to the main type. 'c' for canine might show the picture of a jackal in the bestiary but that is the only spot you'll actually see anything other than alphabet creatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.