Popular Tags: [View All]
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I'll buy it, but... If this expands the entire Nappy 20 line of games, and adds extra Event cards, how are we to use them in ALL the games? I guess they'll have to be extracted from one pack of cards & shuffled back into another, right? Hopefully they'll be easily identified from the front and NOT from the back. And on that line, I hope they'll fit well enough into all the other packs not to be noticeable - I haven't had need to check one pack against another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the pictures posted at VPG there are no marks at the front of the cards. You could make a list of the 28 new cards by title so you can separate them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McKenna
msg tools
Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?
mbmbmbmbmb
From looking at the photos posted here on BGG and reading the exclusive ruls available on VPGs web-site, it appears that the 16 general (i.e. non game-specific) cards have 1 of 2 background colours, depending on their function. From that, I think it would be easy enough to be able to seperate them from the 'core' game cards. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The faces of the card say "Napoleonic 20" instead of a particular game title (as all the others do), and they have unique purple and orange faces -- colors unlikely to match armies of that time as the all the other cards sport!

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.