M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm starting up - or desperately trying to anyway - a boardgame group in Velp, right next to Arnhem.

If you live in the neighborhood and would look to drop in, I'd much appreciate it.

Language is Dutch and English - I much prefer English (being Canadian as well as Dutch, and having a Russian wife) though. Even Russian would be an option!

Let me know if you're interested, or let me know if you have a similar group nearby.

Type of games?

Oooh, anything, really. Wouldn't even mind trying (light) war games, but the usual fair is:

Through the Ages
Puerto Rico
Agricola
etc.

Also have tons of games I haven't played yet and want to try, like Perikles and Struggle of Empires and Age of Empires III.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rutten
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
the spunk plus the bomb plus the pump plus the torture instrument times frankie equalling the bang is an exclusive piece of ZTT exploitation
badge
You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. (mj)
mbmbmbmbmb
Game group Casus Belli is in Nijmegen not too far from you. They have gettogethers every sunday from 14.00 until late in Billard Paleis in Nijmegen.

I also organize a gaming session at my house (also in Nijmegen) on every tuesday. We have a group of about 10 who attend regularly. If you want you're welcome to join in.

On 13th of june I'm organizing a Twilight Imperium session for which I have two spots remaining. So if you want you (or anyone else reading this) can join. Just send me a GM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No parking there, I guess?! That always sucks that way. Hate going places where there's no parking (except for extremely expensive parking).

But I'd love to try out Twilight Imperium, but I've never played it or seen it being played, so no idea, really, if it would be useful for me to join.

Tuesdays is also an option - from what time? Till what time? (and parking available? )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rolina
Netherlands
Bemmel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Are you still looking for people to join your gaming group? My husband and I love boardgames and we live nearby. (Bemmel)We like arkham horror, agricola, and lots of other games. English or dutch doesn't matter much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, let me know when you'd like to play, and we can arrange an evening or what not.

Check out my game list to see what I have!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.