Subject: Bad Day For Tree Removal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
So today I was working with a pretty big crew to rip out two trees when Bob, one of my grizzled coworkers suddenly shouted...well, you can guess the rest of the story. Let's just say that I feel really bad for whoever had to pick up those shorts, and leave it at that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
So today I was working with a pretty big crew to rip out two trees when Bob, one of my grizzled coworkers suddenly shouted...well, you can guess the rest of the story. Let's just say that I feel really bad for whoever had to pick up those shorts, and leave it at that.

No. I can't guess the rest of the story. Please expound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like this should be a Seinfeld plot:

William: "Bob was ripping that spruce out by the roots, when he startled a squirrel. Well, yadda yadda yadda, let me tell you I didn't want to know that he wore Fruit-of-the-Loom."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnylawless wrote:
wmshub wrote:

No. I can't guess the rest of the story. Please expound.

whistle the rest of the story..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.