Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this is kinda corny, and I'm surprised nobody else made a fool of himself by asking for an expansions only days after the game itself was released (correct me if I'm wrong).

But ... I'd be very happy about an expansion for this very fine game. The nature of it should make expanding it easy, too - no plastic molds or new boards or whatnot, all we'd need would be more races and powers, and corresponding cardboard bits - so the production itself should be easy, there'd mainly be the work of creating and balancing racial powers.

Anybody else who would love an expansion for this game? Is Days of Wonder already thinking about or working on one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
haslo wrote:
I know this is kinda corny, and I'm surprised nobody else made a fool of himself by asking for an expansions only days after the game itself was released (correct me if I'm wrong).

Don't be surprised. You are not the first.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/405277

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Phew, thanks Kinda scared myself there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donnie Darko
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
Seeing how this is Days of Wonder we are talking about here I'm sure there will be an expansion if the game sells any amount of copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess Newman
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoot, I'd be pretty happy with just a kit for DIY expansion. More blank pieces, blank chits, etc. The one drawback to the blank pieces they've given us so far- no chits to go with them! If they sold these pieces in 10 packs with chits and such, they'd make a killing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J McWeasely
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I agree, the main thrill is in trying every new race and power. After havign done that, the thrill is quickly fading. I hope they do make an expansion with LOTS of new races and powers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.