Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Cheevers
France
Pamproux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm an 11 year old gamer who's been playing games since 7. I've started reviews that will start with [Childs Play]. It's me explaining things about how kids could start to play new games, for example Zooloretto and Filou. If you would like me to write a review a game you might have just give me message. I will reply as quick as possible.laugh

My first review is Agricola and it's here - http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/399732

Please do look. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
mbmbmb
Codex1997 wrote:
I'm an 11 year old gamer who's been playing games since 7.

Hey, get to school!!

Just kidding. Good to see someone younger not only playing games, but reporting on them as well.

Keep it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Games Are About Glory
United States
Macedon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to hear your perspective on Zooloretto, as I'm considering getting it to play with my oldest. He turns 7 at the end of June.

What were your favorite games during your first year or two?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Cheevers
France
Pamproux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My review is pending so it will be up in 24 hours and my favourite games were Trans America, San Juan and Ticket to Ride. Even if I didn't win it was great just to come close to winning.shake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.