Popular Tags: [View All]
The amazing & fabulous
Australia
Sarina
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone been in contact with him? He has not logged on since February, and I know he was going through some horrible things, but I hope he is okay.

Maybe a big chit chat squishy love sandwich filled with bacon and cheese will magically let him know in the real world that he is missed and loved by us?

le sigh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
shebby wrote:
Has anyone been in contact with him? He has not logged on since February, and I know he was going through some horrible things, but I hope he is okay.

Maybe a big chit chat squishy love sandwich filled with bacon and cheese will magically let him know in the real world that he is missed and loved by us?

le sigh

Agreed. Except the "squishy love sandwich" part. *shudder*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The amazing & fabulous
Australia
Sarina
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thermogimp wrote:
shebby wrote:

le sigh

Hey! Don't knock it until you have tried it!!!

heh heh.

laugh blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thermogimp wrote:
shebby wrote:

le sigh

Come on Josh... don't hide yer love. It'd be nice to know how Andrew is doing these days. Maybe he's sucked into game designing. That's really consuming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just hope he and his wife were able to figure out their marital issues. It would be awesome to see him back here, but if his absence means he's working things out, I'm happy for him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:
I just hope he and his wife were able to figure out their marital issues. It would be awesome to see him back here, but if his absence means he's working things out, I'm happy for him.

I just read his last Forum Thread...

Damn...

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Shepherd
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.
mb
You know Shebby, there are so many great geeks here whom I love, that it's easy to lose track of one. I guess I'm not a "good" Shepherd. I will definitely ditto what you said, though. I miss him too (although I didn't realize it until you pointed out his absence) and I hope he's well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
How long do I gotta not log in until I get a squishy love sandwich from shebby??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't missed him for even a moment. Too much to do, too many things to see. I'm sure he'll be back, with ever more interesting soap opera occurrences to regale the user base. Until that day rolls along, I'll just miss the people that really matter. Like the Wiles. What ever happened to them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Shepherd
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.
mb
KSensei wrote:
How long do I gotta not log in until I get a squishy love sandwich from shebby??

That's a good question. Why don't you go away now and we can all find out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
captkayoss wrote:
KSensei wrote:

Ouch!! Burned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Shepherd
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
mbourgeois wrote:
captkayoss wrote:
KSensei wrote:

Ouch!! Burned.

Hey, if you want the squishy love sandwich from Shebby, you have to make sacrifices.

I'd miss KSensei, sure. But it would be a sort of public service. Besides, today is his Friday, so he kinda sorta has a head start if he doesn't take a laptop with him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
captkayoss wrote:
mbourgeois wrote:
captkayoss wrote:
KSensei wrote:

Ouch!! Burned.

Hey, if you want the squishy love sandwich from Shebby, you have to make sacrifices.

I'd miss KSensei, sure. But it would be a sort of public service. Besides, today is his Friday, so he kinda sorta has a head start if he doesn't take a laptop with him.

The hotel has a computer, I'm sure I won't be able to resist getting on while there. I would take my laptop, but then Ayumi wouldn't have a way to watch anything on Netflix and would instead just get more pissed that I'm at a game convention all weekend while leaving her alone. So, I had better leave the laptop behind.

The next question is how long it takes to get a warm squishy sandwich from Phil. I won't even try for one from Mr. Cranky--the universe will be collapsing in on itself by the time that would happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Shepherd
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
KSensei wrote:
The next question is how long it takes to get a warm squishy sandwich from Phil.

Three.

No, wait, that's the Tootsie Pop owl. Well, I guess the world may never know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
captkayoss wrote:
mbourgeois wrote:
captkayoss wrote:
KSensei wrote:

Ouch!! Burned.

The hotel has a computer, I'm sure I won't be able to resist getting on while there. I would take my laptop, but then Ayumi wouldn't have a way to watch anything on Netflix and would instead just get more pissed that I'm at a game convention all weekend while leaving her alone. So, I had better leave the laptop behind.

The next question is how long it takes to get a warm squishy sandwich from Phil. I won't even try for one from Mr. Cranky--the universe will be collapsing in on itself by the time that would happen.

Umm, question here. Perhaps I'm missing the point but Phil is a fella right? Hearty, strapping fella. And yer wondering how to get a 'warm squishy sandwich' from him... ah yeah. And you are currently with if I'm correct a lovely young lady by the name of Ayumi... shouldn't you go to her for your squishy sandwich needs?

http://makinggameswithme.blogspot.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was actually perusing the Duluth paper online the other day to see if I could see any news of him. He was my BOB target, the big lugg.

I am concerned for him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The amazing & fabulous
Australia
Sarina
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LennyS wrote:
I was actually perusing the Duluth paper online the other day to see if I could see any news of him. He was my BOB target, the big lugg.

I am concerned for him.

Does anyone know how we can get in contact with him? Maybe someone could geekmail me his phone number, and I can call him?

As for squishy love sandwiches - I would gladly give you all one, I love you all THAT much!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

MasterGeek, we want you back!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Well if you have his address and his full name you might be able to find his number in an online directory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The amazing & fabulous
Australia
Sarina
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
Well if you have his address and his full name you might be able to find his number in an online directory.

So does anyone have his full name and address for me to search for him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shebby wrote:
KSensei wrote:

So does anyone have his full name and address for me to search for him?

LennyS wrote:

I am concerned for him.

Try LennyS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.