Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
With the extension, are all of the new characters added to the game along with all of the original characters, or, do you have to swap out old ones for new ones?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Game is still played with eight characters. Four are used in all games--Bert, Holmes, Lestrade, and Smith--then the remaining nine are shuffled, five given to Jack, four to the investigator. Each player picks two from their hand and those four join the other four.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Altoona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You swap out new ones for old ones. I believe the following characters are always present in both versions: Bert, Holmes, Lestrade, and Smith. Remaining characters are mixed and separated into two groups, one for Jack and one for the Inspector. Then both Jack and the Inspector get to choose two characters from their respective groups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
AstroLad wrote:
Game is still played with eight characters. Four are used in all games--Bert, Holmes, Lestrade, and Smith--then the remaining nine are shuffled, five given to Jack, four to the investigator. Each player picks two from their hand and those four join the other four.

Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Jinx.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LetsGetTrivial wrote:
You swap out new ones for old ones. I believe the following characters are always present in both versions: Bert, Holmes, Lestrade, and Smith. Remaining characters are mixed and separated into two groups, one for Jack and one for the Inspector. Then both Jack and the Inspector get to choose two characters from their respective groups.

You too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.