Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everybody,

So, I have a PS3, and a collegue of mine is visiting his friends in the US. He asked me if I wanted to order some games and let them be delivered there, so he can take them to Denmark.

Now I was wondering. What is the cheapest online store for videogames? I was looking at Amazon.com at the moment, but was wondering if there were cheaper places, since I'm a cheapskate cool

Thanks a lot, and cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hopefully becoming a restaurant owner soon! Peter Melanson
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check to make sure your PS3 can play games imported from the US, there could be some regional coding that prevents it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you know someone with a membership, Costco is the way to go. Their stock is tiny--usually only a handful of the most recently released games, but they'll undercut retail prices by $8 or so.

Otherwise, go with either Amazon (the free shipping is nice) or just buy used (GameStops are all over the place).

Are PS3 games region encoded? You may want to make sure that when you get them, you'll also be able to play them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot!

PS3 games are regionfree luckily =)

Gamestops would be an option, but I don't want to let him run errands while he could be drinking beer with his friends he didn't see for so long

Cheers and thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You want to buy a game shop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, as long as it's cheap and of good quality
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.