Joe McKinley
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
When I heard the learn’d astronomer; When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me; When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them; When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with
badge
much applause in the lecture-room, How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself, In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time, Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars. W.W.
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to see the the game image at the very top of the game page, so I wrote this Greasemonkey script to move the game image from the 'Information' module to the 'Board Game Entry' module. I thought others might like this too, so I am sharing the script here:

Move Game Image

And for anyone who missed them the first time I posted them, these scripts will magnify images when you hover over them:

Image Magnifier for BGG

Image Magnifier for Facebook

Enjoy!

Note: You need Firefox with the Greasemonkey add-on installed for this to work.

Note: The BGG image magnifier script also includes the Avatar/Top 10 hover script indicated here: Top 10 Greasemonkey script
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Mittelstedt
United States
Hampstead
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
The link for the image magnifier is pointing to the top 10 script.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a common place for this stuff? Like maybe on the wiki or something? It's be nice to have a central link to see all the BGG-related Firefox plugins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clloyd09 wrote:
Is there a common place for this stuff? Like maybe on the wiki or something? It's be nice to have a central link to see all the BGG-related Firefox plugins.

PIMP your browser with a BGG/RPG/VG look - a.k.a. The Most Outstanding Firefox / Safari / Opera / Chrome Addons You Love, And Why...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.