Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Frahm
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering is there anyway to get replacement pieces for Memoir 44. I'm missing a couple of tokens from the airpack and some hexes from the terrain pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Lewis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Good at learning, useless at playing
badge
No secret message here
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm fairly sure you can just drop Days of Wonder an email and they'll send you out what's missing - I know for sure people have got replacement dice from them, at least.

http://www.daysofwonder.com/en/contact/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew L.
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
Sword, Board and Pen
badge
Hey! I run a board game blog at swordboardandpen.com! Come check it out!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have contacted Days of Wonder a few times regarding dice and missing pieces, and they have always been quick to respond and helpful: I got a few sandbag pieces sent out to me when I lost them after the first time we played.

Hope you get what you are looking for!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Frahm
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not too hopeful as their site states that they don't sell replacement parts.

I'd really like to get those japanese "ready to take off"/green field markers too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew L.
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
Sword, Board and Pen
badge
Hey! I run a board game blog at swordboardandpen.com! Come check it out!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just contacted them regarding dice. They sent me replacements no problem and no questions asked. If you haven't you might as well...you don't have anything to lose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Frahm
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They just sent me an email saying they sent them. I only asked for the tokens though. I thought the hexes would be a bit much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.