Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Al Johnson
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have the second version of the Sun expansion. The only 3 capacity is for the 1 link. If I understand how that works the only time I could use this is to move 3 of the same color cubes 1 link to the same colored city. There is not a 3 capacity option at any other time so once I upgrade above 1 link the most capacity I can have is 2. Is that correct?

I bring up that it is the second version (white) just in case there may been a misprint between editions (although I doubt that is the case).

Al
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin Smith
England
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're correct that the only 3-capacity train is a 1-link train. It's only there to provide interesting decisions on the first turn vis a vis the locomotive action. Typically, capacity is not upgraded until someone is at the number of links they'll keep for the rest of the game, except via the locomotive action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Correct on both counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Johnson
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks to both of you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.