United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys and gals,
I'm a math major just finished my 2nd year of college, and I'm a big Cosmic Encounter Fan.

I'm collecting power win loss records for some statistics, and I know there's a lot of variables here, like tech or no tech, new players, etc. I'm really just concerned about the individual powers here. I've created a google doc to keep track of these, and if you would be willing to spend a minute or two after your games to log the powers as a win, loss, or co-win; I would greatly appreciate it.

Also if you want to send me an e-mail with that information I would also welcome it, just PM me for my info and I'll get it to you.

Here's the link, hopefully you should be able to just go there and edit. Thanks

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rRINokyRebWPRXSN-_t7d...

FFG games only please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toomai Glittershine
Canada
flag msg tools
I don't have any stats to contribute at the moment, but I went in and made a few changes to the format (such as displaying win percentage as a percentage). I have a question, though: Why do you consider stats when an alien gets reincarnated during the game? Yes, it makes sense that you can only count the final alien a player ends up having, but I would just throw out games that have players swapping aliens all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Montgomery
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
That was the format from all of my stats, which I keep a lot more detailed stuff for the games I play.

Feel free to just put in wins/loses/co-wins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.