Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Kling
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Does the units percentage have anything to do with how win/loss occurs or is it strickly a matter of being used to determine the number of losses after the winner and loser are determined?

2.Can the Mongol player simply sit in Koryu and wait for the Hurricane to go by? Or is the choice to roll and possibly move the Hurricane given to the Samurai player?

3. For Victory, do all of one sides units have to be eliminated?

4. Is there any combat bonus if you have 2 or 3 times the number of enemy units in a battle?

5. Can units elect to retreat or is combat mandatory once opposing units occupy the same space? If units of both sides remain after a round of combat then what? Nothing, retreat ?

Thanks. Game looks interesting, just trying to figure out the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Kremer
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1)Just a matter of the losses at the end of the game.

2)Yes its possible.

3)Correct.

4)There is no combat bonus. The way i built the system is that the bonus for having a lot of troops is that a provience isn't as easily taken.

5)No they can not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kling
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response. I will be playing a few games and tinkering with some ideas and will post them in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Alex,
if they can't retreat what happens if there are still units from both sides in a space at the end of battle: are they simply stuck in there forever (or until one dies) or can one side bring out units from there at some point?

also: is there a stacking limit?

and, does the Samurai player has free set up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.