Plymouth
Michigan
flag msg tools
Wherever You Go, There You Are
badge
With no certain future, and no purpose other than to prevail
mbmbmbmbmb
A few points after a solo game:

1. The rulebook uses the term Out of Communication (OOC), but the markers use the term unsupplied.

2. The setup of Ashikaga in Kyo is mentioned in the rulebook, but missing from the setup card.

3. Example in 8.2: first it states "Immediately after play of the betrayal card, the Oda Alliance player will place a control marker in the space." But then it states "...during the End Phase if the Space is still friendly controlled, the Oda alliance player will place an Oda control marker in the space. I assume that the last two sentences in this example are redundant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel K
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a question last night about the nature of the connection between Ishiyama and Noda Fukushima, searched CSW and found the answer, so I thought I'd add it here for folks who don't use that site.

Someone asked:

Q: On my version of the map the road between Ishiyama Temple and the Noda Fukushima space in neither dashed nor a bold black line. Which is it supposed to be?

Adam answered:

A: Weird - quite clear to me - it is a black line so a road.

I was in the same position as the questioner--the line definitely has all the stylistic characteristics of the trail connections, except it's not dashed. It's solid, but not a thick, black line, so it's a perfect hybrid of the two different line styles. I think everyone's familiar with how common it is for wargames to have map errata, so it seemed like a reasonable question to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cooper
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
I've just noted this discussion and I think Adam's reply is wrong (sorry!). If you look at the original maps from the Japanese version of the game, it is definitely a trail between Noda Fukushima and Ishiyama, not a road.

It is the same for the route between Mt. Hiel and the waypoint nearby. A brown line that there is no room to dot, but definitely a trail on the original maps.

The maps can be found at this link

See: http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@765.DR59dt1Rzb7.19@.1dd1...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.