Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can a Fearsome model attack another Fearsome model without making the Willpower check? We have been playing that you do NOT have to make the check in this situation. Seems that if you are that scary, you shouldn't be too put-off by other scary creatures. Thanks for any help you can give.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Haskell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can see that with some of the creatures but maybe the Arquebus would still be scared when attacking in close range, his gun wouldnt give him any morale boost in this situation?

But then for keeping the game simple you couldnt (shouldnt) start making lists of exceptions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We thought of that, and decided that the Arquebus has the 'I got a big gun' mindset. Keeps it simple, like you said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With the rules as written, it seems straightforward that fearsome creatures would have to check willpower. You are, of course, free to do whatever you want--I myself am inclined to agree with Brett that exceptions might get cumbersome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouchain Laurent
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, in the rules, fearsome creatures must check their willpower if they attack others fearsome creatures.

Of course, you can modify these rules if your opponent is agree.... or in a scenario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the official word. We appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.