Tide of Iron: Days of the Fox» Forums » Variants

Subject: Free PnP 'Battle Royale' Game using ToI on its way... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sean gillespie
United Kingdom
glasgow
flag msg tools
My flatmate and I are currently designing a boardgame based on the movie 'Battle Royale' using just four A4 printed reference sheets, to be uploaded as a PnP game which people can play as long as they own either the map pack expansion or ToI itself (which they will i suppose). It utilises a fog of war system where no player knows where each other's characters are until they run into them, variable weapons, items, player abilities, and of course the deadly 'danger zones' from the movie. We've finished the rules apart from the flow of combat, yet the maths behind the combat has been sorted.

Just needs a few playtests and then the files will be up to download and print, should only take a couple of weeks!

Actually I'll post this in the ToI map pack forum too and see if anyone's interested.

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.