Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Gonzales
United States
San Gabriel
California
flag msg tools
Question:
If on one of my turns:
My rail yard has 3 blue, 1 red, 1 yellow & 1 white.

During my turn: I take 1 blue & 1 white from my rail yard and place those cards face down on my On-the-Track-Stack.

During my next turn, if I have 3 purple cards, can I just lay those purple cards down where my 1 white card use to be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
knightofPretenders wrote:
Question:
If on one of my turns:
My rail yard has 3 blue, 1 red, 1 yellow & 1 white.

During my turn: I take 1 blue & 1 white from my rail yard and place those cards face down on my On-the-Track-Stack.

During my next turn, if I have 3 purple cards, can I just lay those purple cards down where my 1 white card use to be?

In this scenario - you would have to place 1 blue, 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 white in the on-the-track-stack. You have to take one card of each color present on your railroad and place it on-the-track-stack at the start of your turn.

Then you take finsh your turn by placing 3 purple cards you mentioned on the rail (as long as someone else doesnt have 3 or more purples currently).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan C
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got that wrong the first time I played too. You take one card from every pile in your railyard and put it in your stack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gonzales
United States
San Gabriel
California
flag msg tools
Thank you,

This helps a lot!!

Best regards,

Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.