Subject: Seige of the Cathedral is coming... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Kirby
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have begun the tedious work on a full variant including new characters, maps, missions, weapons, symmetry powers and more. But I need some help.

If you have any suggestions please post here or email me. I could use some help in writing the missions and in map creation but gathering other suggestions from the MC fans is also important.

Look forward to my post of new characters. They are wicked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Conn
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
You are not brought upon this world to get it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also send this request through the Warzone forums. I'm active on that forum and everyone that plays Warzone is more than passingly familiar with Mutant Chronicles (same universe and characters). The forum is found at http://forum54.oli.us. Or, if you want, I can cross-post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Kirby
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Feel free to cross post if they're okay with that. I've got the character cards complete but need to edit them slightly in jargon before release to public.

I've also complete approx. 10 new cards for an expansion to Seige of the Citadel along with 5 new characters for it using the Cartel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Conn
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been cross-posted. I hope you get some hits!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Kirby
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have a color pic of Shrekral the Demnogonis Nepharite? I really need it if possible. Let me know. Also, any good names for a female Nepharite of Semai? Any good names for a Nepharite of Muwaujhi besides Balerehon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Conn
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent out the request to the Warzone forum. I'll let ya know when I know, you know?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Diebel
United States
Phildelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You were looking for images. I recall a link on wikipedia that took you to a very comprehensive Mutant Chronicles site...for the life of me I can't recall its name. Anyway...it was quite comprehensive and was offered in both English and Italian. It had tons of images farmed from the many many many RPG and TTG rolebooks, along with small black and white snippets from the Fury of the Clansmen, Siege of the Citadel, and even the Blood Beret rulebooks.

Maybe that will help.

So...have you shared your new character cards yet? I must say I am quite interested to see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Conn
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the site is www.mutantpedia.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Kirby
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need a portrait of Karak. Something a little better resolution than what I currently have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Kirby
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Website up: http://siegeofthecathedral.webnode.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gonzalez Rice
United States
New London
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome work, man. I really enjoy the site and look forward to printing and playtesting your expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Kirby
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Site updated. Eurasia Tribe added along with new storylines. Had fun making it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Kirby
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Seige of the Cathedral is here.
Game items are complete. Rules and Missions still need done. Any ideas would be helpful. Here's a sample sector using Dijinni.

http://siegeofthecathedral.webnode.com/siege-of-the-cathedra...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.