Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrei Filip
Canada
New Westminster
BC
flag msg tools
badge
I managed to find from the forums 2 shops, the Joker and NeverNeverLand. Unfortunately the Joker does not have a webpage, or at least I haven't been able to find one and the other shop's webpage is not working, at least not when it comes to the part I'm interest in, browsing their products list.

If somebody has email adresses of those shops please post them here so I can contact them directly and ask for further info.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bah Doo
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Joker
Oudegracht 230 A
3511 NT Utrecht‎
030 2332158‎

NeverNeverLand
Oude gracht 202
3511 NR Utrecht
030-2332293
info@bordspellen.com

There's an Elf Fantasy store across the moat as well:

Elf Fantasy

Oudegracht 207
3511 NH Utrecht
030 2368608

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jackson Pope
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SubCultures
Oude Gracht 194
[werfkelder]
3511 NR Utrecht
The Netherlands
www.subcultures.nl

They bought some games from me at Essen, and their website is still live so I'm guessing they still exist (though I've never been to Utrecht so I can't say for certain!).

Cheers,

Jack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bah Doo
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Elf and SubCultures are more generic stores carrying more than boardgames. The Joker and NNL are boardgames only. The Joker is split in to stores with one having classics and puzzles, and the other having more BGG-esque games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Filip
Canada
New Westminster
BC
flag msg tools
badge
I tried the NNL email but it doesn't work. Probably the same reason why I can't access part of the website.

Thanks for the adresses but I need to contact them by email. I have friends visiting Utrecht and they can bring me back some boardgames. I guess I'll just give them a list and hope for the best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bah Doo
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
fixpix wrote:
I tried the NNL email but it doesn't work. Probably the same reason why I can't access part of the website.

Thanks for the adresses but I need to contact them by email. I have friends visiting Utrecht and they can bring me back some boardgames. I guess I'll just give them a list and hope for the best.

NNL has a decent stock of boardgames along with DnD and WH40k stuff. The Joker has somewhat less, but most often has some of the newer boardgames.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Golovko
Netherlands
flag msg tools
't LAB
Oudegracht 207
3511NH Utrecht
030-2817157
FB group: www.facebook.com/UtrechtHetLab

Magic: the Gathering, Warhammer, board games events and etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olaf Slomp
Netherlands
Moerkapelle
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Subcultures is by far the best games store there imho

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Debije
Netherlands
Eindhoven
The Netherlands
flag msg tools
Olafslomp wrote:
Subcultures is by far the best games store there imho

Great selection, high prices. Total mess as display, staff not always compenent. Some hard to find stuff.

NeverNever, good selection, high prices. Quiet as tomb, usually. Like a library. Used to have great used section, but that is now gone. Sometimes have decent games on sale.

Joker, ok selection, some good used stuff. The owner can talk until you drop, though. Also, often there are annoying CCG players in the very cramped space making browsing a challenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Golovko
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Check 't Lab, I think you will really like it!

Wide selection of board games as well as Warmachine and Magic: The Gathering.
The owner (Mark) is very helpful and knows a lot about board games, so he can help you with any question you might have.
You can also borrow some games or bring yours and play them in the store (even the entire day if you want) for free.

For more information:
FB page - www.facebook.com/UtrechtHetLab
Website - www.lab-monkey.nl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.