tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All,

over at scapers they have previews for the new dwarves:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?u=2

And man they look so cool, I have waited so long for this - and they are actually really cool units, I am pretty impressed, they way they say any Dwarven Hero For Bonding gives me hope of a Wave 10! Yea

The squad bonds with their hero or they get extra movement if they don't bond - very very cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mendenhall
United States
Unspecified
DE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
WHOO-HOO!

YEAH BABY! Dwarf Mountain Hold design is percolating in my head now.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A BIG yay for the dwarves, and an even BIGGER congratulations for you Tom!!!

I know you´ve been eagerly awaiting these little fellows...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hendal is the Dwarf from Sword of Shanara, and my first AD&D Character! I am not short, but I have always loved Dwarves - tough, stead fast, ready to tackle a giant, and they love Beer. Hendal had !8/98 St. and would always have a keg of beer of his back ( hey I was a teenager - it seemed like I should carry aas much as I could handle with my awesome strength )

I wonder how 2 sets of Dwarves with Migol would do against 2 squads of Knights and a hero?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Petters
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hendal wrote:
Hendal is the Dwarf from Sword of Shanara, and my first AD&D Character! I am not short, but I have always loved Dwarves - tough, stead fast, ready to tackle a giant, and they love Beer. Hendal had !8/98 St. and would always have a keg of beer of his back ( hey I was a teenager - it seemed like I should carry aas much as I could handle with my awesome strength )

I wonder how 2 sets of Dwarves with Migol would do against 2 squads of Knights and a hero?

Hmmmm... Knights with Sir Gilbert would probably go to the knights.. they'd get the movement bonus every turn whereas the dwarves would have to choose between move and bond.

Knights with Sir Denrick would be closer... The dwarves would have to decide whether to bond or move.

Then again, the one-shield defense of Migol will probably win the day. It's pretty easy to get one shield when rolling 4 dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mendenhall
United States
Unspecified
DE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There's a French guy who has done a terrific setup of the Moria mines from LOTR. Here's a link to it below. Wonderful stuff. I think Hendal is the only one of us with enough to build it. So far. GRIN.

http://lyricoz.over-blog.com/album-354011.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are we absolutely, positively sure that they're not just very short Vikings - again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey PurpleBeard - Oh yea I have enough to build it, but I think It would have to build it in Ohio, I don't have that much stuff down this way ( ok - maybe 4 castles here, but not nearly enough for that beast of a castle, heck my stuff here is in 3 places believe it or not - but the Castle is not one I use a lot so most of them are in Ohio - wow you just got me thinking I actually have HS stuff in 10 different locations - plenty to play at all spots, and that does not include around 10 more MS I gave to friends so they have them at their house in case I visit or to help get them hooked on the game Like I Have always said - Heroscape, the game I have waited my whole life for!

PurpleBeard wrote:
There's a French guy who has done a terrific setup of the Moria mines from LOTR. Here's a link to it below. Wonderful stuff. I think Hendal is the only one of us with enough to build it. So far. GRIN.

http://lyricoz.over-blog.com/album-354011.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.