Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Owen
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The superb Space Hulk video on YouTube, "Space Hulk: Ambush on DV-224," no longer has audio. Because of copyright issues, all sounds and music have been removed by YouTube. angry

YouTube - Space Hulk: Ambush on DV-224
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aViccm7dk94

A link to the video has been previously posted on BGG as "Space Hulk - A Great Youtube animation movie".

I encountered a version with the great soundtrack that can be downloaded. If you are interested in its location, drop me a note.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A pity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is sad as with the youtube feed there is no money exchanged so the person is not profiting from this clip... So Sad Too Bad.
Brother Jim soblue
[for YouTube]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christian arkins
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This must have happened recently. I just rewatched this about 3 weeks ago on Youtube and all the sounds were there. Really sad, just because it had 'Aliens' sound bits. Never even paid attention to the background music.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.