Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Boardgames @ Pancake Parlour - 2 Jun 09 - ACT rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Panda Z
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick reminder of our 1st Tuesday of the month event at the Pancake Parlour in Civic from 6:00 pm to close.

Feel free to come along and bring some boardgames. The usual request to consume something from the restaurant applies and don't forget to settle your account as you leave.

Cheers

Amiguero
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas, I was unable to attend.

Was there a good roll-up?

What was played?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Z
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
muzfish4 wrote:
Alas, I was unable to attend.

Was there a good roll-up?

What was played?

Not sure, as the whether wasn't very good for us to go (we where worry about Ana).

Could anybody else report on this session? was cubillas there?

Cheers
Amiguero
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Furness
Australia
Monash
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was an enjoyable night although numbers were down a little. 9 people enjoying a few 'queen' themed games to allow them to go in the running for the monthly Mind Games voucher.

I met Jenny, Kate and Phil and watched them play Ruse and Bruise before joining them for games of Cleopatra and the society of architects and a quick game of Fairy Tale before the night ended. Kate came from behind to win Ruse and Bruise and then doubled up with a win in Cleopatra after Jenny and Phil were sacrificed to the Crocodile gods as a reward for their extreme levels of corruption. Jenny cleaned us all up in Fairy Tale although Phil was a close second.

Still learning names so couldn't tell you who was in the other group but I think both the princes of florence and Ra were played.

Always a good night so hopefully we'll see a few more there next month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Z
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@ Tezza,

Thanks mate for the update, it seems that there was some royal action there and that's great.

Cheers
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.