Geoff H
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
U.S. 95th Infantry Division - The Iron Men of Metz
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up my preordered Snow Tails from my FLGS today. The bonus "Leap of Death" tile wasn't attached to the box, and I had to ask for it for her to give one to me.

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up...

This is supposed to be a birthday present for my son, but his birthday isn't until October. Maybe I can cook up an excuse to give it to him early...

Geoff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Wang
United States
Temple City
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
gheintze wrote:

This is supposed to be a birthday present for my son, but his birthday isn't until October. Maybe I can cook up an excuse to give it to him early...

Geoff

:D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
For each Snow Tails, all American stores receive from their distributors a ''Leap of Death'' bonus tiles. It was give to them at the same time. Very important to ask for the bonus when you buy a Snow Tails, no tiles are available directly from Asmodee, since they ship all their stocks already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike McDrunk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan B wrote:
For each Snow Tails, all American stores receive from their distributors a ''Leap of Death'' bonus tiles. It was give to them at the same time. Very important to ask for the bonus when you buy a Snow Tails, no tiles are available directly from Asmodee, since they ship all their stocks already.

Just got an email from Cardhaus saying that they did not receive the bonus tiles from their distributor so if you pre-ordered from them like I did...

now I have to figure out who on-line has the bonus tile so I can cancel my Cardhaus order...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamesurplus definitely does. It's in stock and listed in the product description

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike McDrunk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI quickly emailed me back saying that they had the bonus tile so I ordered from them and canceled the Cardhaus preorder (although I still have around a $150 order with them... waiting on Space Alert).

Cardhaus was very understanding and I think their distributor is giving them the shaft when it comes to the tile. Those ones will probably end up on eBay or BGG marketplace at some annoying exorbitant price later on....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.