• [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brant
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the review Tom. I can't wait for it to show up at my FLGS. Sounds, fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Take note for Market Garden !

Sandbags in Operation Market Garden Fri, 22 May 2009 18:33

Just a quick note for anyone planning on playing the Operation Market Garden scenario that came with Tigers in the Snow:

Richard notified us that there should have been sandbags on each town hex occupied by German troops at the start of the game. So please place some there, before getting started (though the game can be won by the Germans without these, as our own playtests proved again recently )

The OKW at DoW

taken from

http://www.daysofwonder.com/en/msg/?th=17310&start=0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Duensing
United States
Bartlett
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that the Tigers are probably white because that's how they were often actually painted in winter campaigns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Franka
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hehe, the US soldiers want to play Memoir--even enough for tournaments! That's really neat. I'm a doctor and I would have thought they would see Memoir '44 like I see Operation. I really enjoyed hearing that they like it and that you get to play it so much! It'd be fun to see some pictures of those tournaments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Young
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good review.

Quick question, it wasn't mentioned if the two two-player scenarios are based on historical events or are just generic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric San Juan
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
First time I've seen one of these video reviews. I ended up watching a bunch of them one night. Very nice work. Keep it up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.