Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dani Sanders
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Candy sounds like a game that my kids would enjoy playing. Does the description on the game page cover the extent of the rules? If not, is there a place online where I can find a complete explanation of the game? I couldn't find it on the Cheapass website.

Dani in NC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, those aren't the complete rules. Here's a trimmed down version.

Setup: Shuffle. Deal two cards to each player. Give each player two pieces of candy. Put remaining candy in a bowl in the center of the table.

On each turn:

1. Reveal Puck (optional) Show your hand with Puck and no Grandmother, eat all your own candy.

2. Hunt for Puck (optional) Accuse another player, who shows their hand. If Puck but not Grandmother, take her candy and swap hands (if you have Grandmother, also eat her candy). If neither Puck nor Grandmother, give all your candy to her. If Grandmother and not Puck, she gets to eat all your candy (you get Grandmother and give her a card). If Puck and Grandmother, game ends, player who 'ate' the most candy wins.

3. Give candy (required) Give one candy from the bowl to another player.

4. Swap one card (mandatory) Trade one card with another player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.