BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Arkham horror and Dunwitch expansions for SALE, rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
josh todd
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
I am selling arkham horror and dunwich horror for $50.00 , if your interested let me know i'll also take trades...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI:

Buying & Selling:
Discuss game retailers, ebay sellers, the marketplace, and anything else related to buying and selling games here. Please, no offers or ads by sellers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Sipe
United States
Troy
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that the forum guidelines don't allow soliciting (and I'm not arguing they should allow it), but people routinely post ads for their auctions in this forum (e.g. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/411129). What is the difference?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Hanks
United States
Kingman
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would agree with conor sipe also. I don't think any of these forums are 100% accurate anyways. Some people post things in areas that they should not. In my opinion who cares. I don't care for the "police men" that come on and think they should let people know that the OP posted in the wrong area. Did it really mess anything up. Especially when they have done similar questionable posts as well. I think the "police men" job is for actual BGG employees

To the OP.

What are you looking for in trade?

the edit was to explain myself on why I agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Niezelski
United States
Seymour
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's okay for Josh to post his game for sale, wouldn't it then be okay for BoardsAndBits to post its entire inventory here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cunkelman
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will take for $50 if still available!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.