Subject: Pentecost Message for my fellow Christians rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jesus said on the day of His ascension into heaven "It is not for you to know the times or the seasons which the Father hath put into his own power. But Ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me ... unto the uttermost part of the earth"

Then the followers of Jesus continued with one accord in prayer and supplication waiting for the promised baptism of the Holy Ghost.

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing might wind, and it filled all the house were they where sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. (Excepts Taken from Acts 1 and 2)

My fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, may the fire of His love and power be renewed in your life as we recall the glory of Pentecost this week. Let us be in one accord in spirit and love like the early church. Founded on the rock and against which the gates of Hell cannot stand. Let our lives be ones where people know we are Christians by our love for each other and for all those around us. Let us always be light and salt to all who come in contact with us every day.

Praying for a joyful and power filled Pentecost for you all.

Lynette

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you think we can all fit in one Accord?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:

With God all things are possible though it is unlikely He will help us out on this one because everybody knows God only buys American.

laugh

edit for spelling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Wilks
United States
Peshastin
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Love one another."
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:

If we do, we'll leave a Legacy.

thanks Lynette!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
quozl wrote:

There's no joke like an old joke! cool

And that was no joke...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.