tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaadd Powell
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reprint is at the printers now, you should see it on shelves in the next 2 to 3 months.

We added it to the 'upcoming' page yesterday - you can always find the most updated list of what we are doing here:
http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp

Thanks for playing,
Thaadd Powell
Customer Service
Fantasy Flight Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Roberts
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Roberts
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Runebound: Midnight is not going to be reprinted and I want to make sure I don't miss another going out of print permanently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Duchesne
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scottandkimr wrote:
Yeah, Runebound: Midnight is not going to be reprinted and I want to make sure I don't miss another going out of print permanently.

I always suspected that Midnight going out of print had more to do about the crossover intellectual rights / crossover universe complications than being about FFG being willing to dump OOP expansions for good.

I mean, IoD is clearly the weakest big-box expansion out there, and it was OOP for several months, and they just said it was temporarily out, until they got it back. They never started pretending it never existed.

Anyway, what do I know...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed this is now available directly from the FFG site - should be hitting stores any day now! Finally I can get my copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.