Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Niezelski
United States
Seymour
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scheming (4): Requires one less token to conquer territories that are adjacent to another player (i.e. third party).

Wouldn't have any effect in 2 player games, though, and would probably grow more useful with more players (since there's a higher chance that territories are adjacent to another player), so a possible variant could be:

Scheming (8 minus number of players, remove for 2 player games): Requires one less token to conquer territories that are adjacent to another player (i.e. third party).

This would mean 5 tokens for 3 players, 4 for 4 players, and 3 for 5 players.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Chen
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I would give it 5. Mounted has 5 and is just as useful if not more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustav Åkerfelt
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps a tiny but overly complex. I mean, it would be a uniqe ability in that it needs to be sorted out before the game, and thats perhaps uniqe in the wrong sort of way.

Abit of the same thing for a (8 - no. of Players) = Racetoken count.

And in effect this power then work in 3-player bordering regions, of active races ( i take it?) so it woudn't get a huge amount of opportunities.

Sorry fo sounding negative, but i would't use this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Niezelski
United States
Seymour
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I agree. I still like the idea of a scheming special ability, though. Any ideas of something that would fit that theme?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.