Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eurion Kemish
India
Pune
Maharashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've recently managed to acquire a small number of these miniatures and am trying to find the rulebook to accompany them (I heard the rules were awfull but I'd like to take a shot at them).

Anybody have any idea what would be a good place to look? I know of the most obvious sources (ebay and amazon) but these have yielded any results so far.

Or perhaps a pdf version of the rules?

Many thanks to anybody who could help.

Regards,
Eurion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bradley
United States
Belleville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not know where to find them sorry. If you can't find rules for, I suggest trying the Legions of Steel rules. They are fast and tactical and proved a similar feel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I realise I'm necro-ing an old thread here, but all of Leading Edge Games movie franchised Adventure games (RPGs) were based on Living Steel (2nd edition). The board games were a simplified interpretation of that system with storyline specific modifications. The board games all sold better than the RPGs which were incredibly rules heavy.

I own Aliens, Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Army of Darkness. I've never managed to find the T2 boardgame. I've got a lot of the miniatures for each franchise they produced and they are awesome! It's rare to find character sculpts that look anything like their motion picture counterparts. Leading Edge nailed it every time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.