Corps Command: Dawn's Early Light» Forums » General

Subject: Progress rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Price
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
Comrades. I understand less than 100 pre-orders to go. Come on troops, rally around the burning BRM and push those pre-orders over the magic finishing line.

The designer appears happy with his design, which is always an encouraging sign. I hate it when the opposite happens.

For those who have already pre-ordered, I'm sure your wife/girlfriend would love an extra copy under the Christmas tree!

Roll on the mighty Pact and liberate the repressed workers from beneath their capitalist dog tormentors.

For the motherland!

(Yeah - I want my game now)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffry Welfare
Australia
Guildford
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate to say it but I hope it doesn't go too fast, otherwise I'll have to cancel my pre-order. It has been a seriously sucky year and I'm not sure it will go through at the moment. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Price
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
Not good news for you then comrade Jeff?

Steven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffry Welfare
Australia
Guildford
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wrgplayer wrote:
Not good news for you then comrade Jeff?

Steven

Well yes and no.

Yes because I want the game, and at least if it does meet it's goal it will be there when I recover money wise to buy it gloriously.

No because I enjoyed reading the early Blood & Bridges stuff knowing that my pre-orderd copy was only days away, and it would be sad to see people talking about their new copy and not have the same for this one. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.