Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
OK. I have wanted this game for a long, long time and when I found out about ArtsCow.com (way after everyone else knew, apparently), I figured I'd make a set. See, I also found out about all the work people here had already done after it was too late.

So, I went to the site and just used their "text box" feature where you can type text in rather than importing images. I created a set where the background color for all the numbers was grey and the background for all question cards would be white. My thinking was that it would be easier to separate pre-game. I also re-invented the wheel by creating my own reference card.

Anyway, within minutes after ordering that very amateur set, I found out about Steve Cates (ironcates) much more professional looking version and, since it was only $6 a pop, I ordered a set from his files as well.

And they arrived. Mine do look much more schoolkid than his, but since I have two sets, the question is Do I mix and match them? After all, the two sets have different backs, so I could create Set A with the pro numbers and amateur questino cards and Set B that is the opposite. Or I could just use the really pretty cards.

Your thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
Option 3: Use whichever set of question cards you prefer, and make a set of number "cards" using extra-chunky mah-jongg tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.