Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've updated the English rules to clarify a few issues pointed out here on the forums. I've also included the rule for traveling to the planet that the last player visited as I really think it will make the game better, adding some interaction.

I've also added a couple of optional rules for more complex trading, basically removing the limit of only one type of cargo per trip, and also letting players buy even without selling first. To complement this, I've added another optional rule to be able to upgrade ships to carry more cargo, but each upgrade is more expensive than the last.

As always the link to download is the same:

- http://george.makasoft.net/StarTradersLuck-Rules.pdf

I'll try to update the Spanish translation soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a glance over the new set and looks good. Alot more clear on what one can and can't do. I like the addition of the option to upgrade the ships cargo capacity too.

If you add in the "follow to planet" optional rule then perhaps consider tossing in a sort of "AI Dice" for solo play. 4 faces representing normal scouting, but 2 faces indicating "follow to planet" scouting. And maybee a regular d6 to determine how far the AI opponent/s travel. 1-2=1, 3-4=2, 5-6=3, or something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks I'm not sure what you mean about AI dice... when I play solo, I just play with one ship and try to beat my best score... Of course, the "follow" option is not available this way... but considering it is a rule to increase interaction between players, I don't think it matters much when there's just one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.