Popular Tags: [View All]
Archibald Zimonyi
Sweden
Gothenburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi there,

have sold three games so far. Two were sold together and I got an invoice for them.

This time I have sold one game and I haven't seen an invoice. Should I pay then or if I think I have another sale going should I just wait until I am sure?

Since paypal will most likely take its charge for each payment I make, it is more benefitial for BGG to get few payments. At the same time I am above the $2 limit on my fee.

Also, I don't know why I haven't seen an invoice yet.

Any idea? What should I do?

Archie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Treacher
United Kingdom
Moorlinch
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zimonyi wrote:

Archie

When the balance in any currency (individually) reaches 2 or more, then you should pay *that* currency. (If you sell in multiple currencies you could have one balance at £1.50 GBP and another at $2.12 USD - then it would be time to pay the USD balance.)

I don't remember ever receiving an invoice (I might have done and simply forgotten!). Simply keep an eye on your balances and pay them when you see it/them exceed 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archibald Zimonyi
Sweden
Gothenburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Prodromoi wrote:
zimonyi wrote:

Archie

When the balance in any currency (individually) reaches 2 or more, then you should pay *that* currency. (If you sell in multiple currencies you could have one balance at £1.50 GBP and another at $2.12 USD - then it would be time to pay the USD balance.)

I don't remember ever receiving an invoice (I might have done and simply forgotten!). Simply keep an eye on your balances and pay them when you see it/them exceed 2.

Well, the Seller's Guide tells me I will receive an invoice on the first every month.

Did not see one this time.

Yes I am over $2 ($3 at the moment) but I might have another sale which would bring in more. Since I know PayPal charges BGG for each transfer, it would be better to wait a short while.

Whichever I do I still wonder why the invoice didn't come this month?

Archie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Treacher
United Kingdom
Moorlinch
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zimonyi wrote:
Yes I am over $2 ($3 at the moment) but I might have another sale which would bring in more. Since I know PayPal charges BGG for each transfer, it would be better to wait a short while.

I'd agree. If you've got another sale imminent, it makes sense to hold on for a little while and then settle it all at once...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
zimonyi wrote:
Whichever I do I still wonder why the invoice didn't come this month?

The most likely answer is that the cron job for invoices didn't execute correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.