Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As of this posting, I haven't completed the templates for printing your own paper dice. I have included the dice labels I used to make my version of the game, which I applied to one-inch wooden cubes. The player dice are the only two that you have to make with paper, because of their odd shape. Templates for the player dice are included in the dice labels.

You can find the one-inch labels in the image gallery. The immediate problem you will run into is that you won't really know where each label goes, and none of the images show all sides of the dice. So in the meantime, I'll make a list here of what labels go to what dice and where.

Number dice Five of each color
You will need: 1x number label (labels with the numbers 1 through 5), 4x blank color labels, 1x logo label.
How-to: Place the number label on the front face and the logo label on the opposite face. The remaining faces use blank color labels.

Middle ring dice Two of each color
You will need: 1x middle ring label, 2x ringside labels (the ones with the cheering crowd), 3x logo labels.
How-to: Place the middle ring label on the top face. Place the ringside labels on either side of the ring label (the faces touching the ropes). Place a logo label on all remaining sides.

Ring-out ring dice One of each color
You will need: 1x ring-out ring label, 1x player label (1 Player or 2 Player), 2x ringside labels, 2x logo labels.
How-to: Apply the ring-out ring label on the top face and the ringside labels on the sides just as you did with the middle ring dice. Place a logo label on the bottom face and on the face that connects to the rest of the ring dice. Place the player label on the rear of the die (the face touching the "ringout!" text).

Player dice One of each color
You will need: 1x player dice label, some cardstock.
How-to: You actually have to assemble these dice from paper or cardstock. The easiest way is to peel the label and stick it directly onto some cardstock. Then cut, fold, and glue it as you would normally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, it get's easier.
Ok, I just uploaded the complete dice templates to the files section (along with the instructions). So as soon as they are approved, you can find them there.

I also put images of the dice templates in the image gallery. So as soon as those are approved, you'll see them. Thanks for being patient!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.