Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Chen
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Okay so I clicked "post" under "BGG related" but instead of automatically putting my post under that forum, I had to re-select one from a drop menu. Not counting the region forums, the drop menu has like over 20 forums to select from--do we really need that many?

And I selected the "BGG related" forum, which was selectable, except that it wasn't because that forum didn't exist. So I had to retype my post and select one from BGG general, howto BGG, BGG news, BGG suggestions, BGG bugs, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drunkenKOALA wrote:
Okay so I clicked "post" under "BGG related" but instead of automatically putting my post under that forum, I had to re-select one from a drop menu. Not counting the region forums, the drop menu has like over 20 forums to select from--do we really need that many?

Where is there a forum called "BGG related"? Did you mean "BGG General"?

The closest thing that I'm aware of is a grouping of forums called BoardGameGeek Related, which you can't post to at all, because it's not a forum. It's also not selectable in the forum select menu of the new post form, when using Firefox. What browser are you using?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Chen
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
internet explorer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drunkenKOALA wrote:
internet explorer

IE doesn't support the "disabled" attribute of the option tag, despite it being clearly defined in the HTML 4.01 spec. No real shock that IE isn't following the spec, but this would most likely have to be worked around with JavaScript.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.